Eons ago, the gods waged war with a chaotic race of elementals, the primordials. Once these fearsome titans were destroyed or sealed away, but now mortal folly may be the world’s undoing, as cults to the primordials rise to power.
Primordial Power is a small, 28-page supplement for the Fifth Edition of the World’s Most Popular Role-Playing game.
The supplement features the following:
- Profiles for five prominent primordials, volatile elemental beings with devastating powers.
- A playable genie race, survivors of the primordials’ previous rampages
- A new druid subclass devoted to fighting the primordials and staving away their influence on the mortal plane.
- A new scholarly bard subclass who studies the rise and fall of civilizations in the primordials’ wake.
- New spells for all magic users to tap into the apocalyptic powers of the primordials.
- A smattering of primordial-related foes to challenge heroes of any level, such as a versatile Primordial Cultist, the territorial Emperor Cicada, and the noble Ivory Guard.
- A guide to creating your own primordials, as well as a table of extra primordials to get your imagination going.
Primordial Power is coming to Kickstarter!
Primordial Power is just about in the final stretch to completion, and we’re aiming to launch a Kickstarter campaign on June 30th, 2018. There are already several free previews on TBM Games, but the paid version of Primordial Power will include additional Animal Aspects for the Circle of Heavens druid, new primordials’ profiles, and several never-before-seen spells and new monsters.